Investment AB Latour (publ) is a Swedish public limited company whose shares are listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm Large Cap list. Latour’s corporate governance is based on laws, listing agreements, guidelines and good praxis.
The foundation for the management of Investment AB Latour is both external and internal regulations.
Important external regulations
- Company Act
- Annual Accounts Act
- NASDAQ Stockholm's regulations for issuers
- Swedish Code of Corporate Governance
Important internal regulations
- Articles of Association
- Rules of Procedure of the Board and Instructions for the Managing Director
- Guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Different policy documents and instructions (such as the Group Code of Conduct)